You can enjoy home baked bread, scones, tarts, pizza and quiches daily or start the day with a continental breakfast.
River walk through farm and woodland, children's play area, sandpit with diggers and chess all free. Also at extra charge poolroom, crazy golf, pedal go-karts, trailer rides and 3D indoor maze. Within 10 km swimming, fishing, canoeing, golf, craft shops, horse riding and many historical sites.
Bennettsbridge, Co. Kilkenny
Nore Valley Park is situated 11 km from Kilkenny and 3.2 km from Bennettsbridge.
Facilities and Services
• 4 Mobile Homes for Hire • Wooden Lodges • 35 Caravan Sites and 35 Tent Pitches on a Farm overlooking River Nore • Free Hot Showers and Toilets • Electric Points • Chemical Disposal Point • Filling/emptying station for campervans • Pot Wash • Laundry • TV Room & Pool Room • Campers Kitchen • Pet Farm (free for Camp Site Visitors) and Viewing Fort • Children's Play Area • Crazy Golf • Continental Breakfast (from June to September) • Home bake food /souvenir shop • Indoor Maze • Pedal Go-Karts • Trailer Rides
Why Stay at Nore Valley Park Camping Site?
Come and enjoy fun at the farm, a nostalgic trip to the past or a new experience in the idyllic Nore Valley.
Take time out and stroll around the farm, allow the children to play in an interactive and relaxing setting. Bottle feed lambs or goats and feed ducks and turkeys as well as learn about your Irish heritage of farming.
Relax with a cup of tea and home baked scone or biscuits. Even in wet weather there is still plenty of fun to be had, with indoor facilities to amuse the entire family
We have won the following Failte Ireland Awards:
- 1999 3 Star Park Merit Award
- 2000 Ambience Award
- 2002 3 Star Park Merit Award
- 2003 Best 3 Star Park
- 2008 Best Family Friendly Site
- 2009 Environmentally Friendly Award
- 2010 Environmentally Friendly Award